Instagram is a social media platform that allows you to share videos, quotes, and photos with friends. Having fun with Instagram stories is a great way to interact with others. This article will show you how to download your Instagram Story and use it on your website or blog.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a social media platform that allows you to share photos, videos, and live streams with friends and followers.
Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger created Instagram in 2010 as a photo-sharing app with no video capability. Facebook Inc. acquired it in 2012 for 1 billion dollars.
Why do you want to download Instagram Stories?
You can download Instagram stories to save them for future reference. Additionally, you could wish to send them to friends or family members or even print and frame them. You could even use the images in a screen saver on your phone!
How to download Instagram Story?
Downloading Instagram Story is simple and easy. You can download the Instagram story on your phone, tablet, laptop, and Mac.
To download an Instagram Story:
- Open the app you want to view Instagram Stories.
- Tap on NewStory from the bottom left corner of your screen (if it’s not already open). The new feed will appear in chronological order, with recent posts at the top and older posts listed below them.
- In the “MyStories” section within this section, select the Save as Video File option from the pop-up menu; this will save the post as a video file (.mp4) which can be viewed later using any media player compatible with .mp4 formats such as VLC Player or Windows Media Player, etc.
Another way to download your Instagram Story
Here’s how you can download your Instagram Story:
- Launch a browser and go to an IG profile.
- Locate the account with the most awesome Stories.
- Obtain the @username or an account URL, then add that username to the input field. Select “Download” from the menu option at right (this will allow you to save it on your computer). You may view all of a profile’s Stories by scrolling down this page as well–click where it says “Instagram Stories” in the top left corner, then click the Download icon below each story.
This post has helped you learn how to download Instagram stories. If you have any questions, please get in touch with me on Twitter or Instagram!