Netflix is a beautiful service, but figuring out how to start can take time and effort. If you’re new to Netflix or last used it a while ago, this article will walk you through signing up for an account and watching some movies or shows on your computer or mobile device.
Sign up for Netflix by doing one of the following:
You can sign up for Netflix by doing one of the following:
- Log in with your existing Netflix account. If you already have a Netflix account, log in using your current credentials.
- Create a new account if you still need to create one. Click here for more information about making an account and entering payment information if required. If this is not possible (perhaps because the website doesn’t recognize what country you live in), follow the instructions above under Use our mobile App; otherwise, continue reading!
Log in with your existing Netflix account.
You can log in with your existing Netflix account. If you have not yet created one, click the “Create Account” button and enter your payment information.
You can also create a new account if you’d like to start over and sign up for the service using an email address associated with a credit card or PayPal account. It will save time when signing up and allow you access to more features than those available after paying through PayPal or another service provider (e.g., Visa).
Create a new account if you don’t have one.
If you still need an account, create one.
- If you’re logged into Netflix on a computer, click the Sign In button. Sign in with your email address and password (if prompted).
- If this doesn’t work, try signing out of all other accounts before trying to sign back into Netflix again.
- Next, select “Create New Account” from the drop-down menu next to “Account Type: Standard At Time Of This Posting.
- Once again, enter your email address and password (if prompted) and click “Create Account.”
- Finally, please enter an email address where we can send verification codes for new memberships as well as updates on promotions or changes in plans based on your current subscription status.
Use our mobile App (available for iOS and Android).
If you have an iOS or Android device, download the Netflix app from the App Store or Google Play. Then:
- Sign up for a Netflix account using your email address and password.
- Please enter your mobile number into the App to verify that it’sit’s you signing in with your phone number instead of another user. It will ensure that only people signed up with their real names can access their accounts on other devices (like iPads).
- Log into the App by tapping “Sign In” at the top right corner of any screen, where you can see all available programs, services, or categories listed under “My Account” (e.g., Instant Queue).
Use the website (available for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS).
If you don’t have a Netflix account, you can sign up for one. The process is easy and only takes about 30 seconds!
- Go to www.netflix.com/login
- Click the big red button in the top right corner that says “Sign in.” You’llYou’ll be taken back to their website, where you’ll need to enter your email address and password (the same as your existing Netflix account).
- Once signed in, click on “My Account” at the top of their page—this will take you straight back to their website’s dashboard—so all future logins are done from within this interface instead of opening multiple pages every time another person wants to log in.
Call us at 844-543-7669.
If you need help with your Netflix account, please call us at 844-543-7669. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7 to help with any questions or issues that arise from signing up for or canceling your account.
Netflix has various ways to sign up and watch your favorite shows.
The Netflix website is the best place to sign up for a new account. If you’re you’re using a computer, go to www.netflix.com and follow the steps in our guide below:
If you have an iPhone or iPad, download the Netflix app from iTunes and follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your device (or find it in your ” Purchased Apps” section)
- Search for “Netflix“; once you do that, search results will be displayed like this:
3 ) Tap “Free” next to “Price” at the bottom of the screen; this will take users directly to their latest available offer at the time of writing – a free one-month trial, then $7/month after that!
If you want to sign up for a new Netflix account or watch your favorite movies and TV shows from the library, you can do so using one of the many options above. From mobile apps on your phone or computer to website access through Chrome OS (or any other browser), plenty of ways will allow you to watch whatever media content you want without leaving home!