for Hulu in 2023
You may want to use your Hulu account in a place where you do not have a US credit card. For example, if you live overseas and want to use Hulu on your computer. In this case, there are two options: You can either pay with cash or create an iTunes Gift Card purchase and have it sent to the destination country’s address.
Pay with cash
Paying for Hulu with cash is an excellent option for those who don’t have a credit card. But before you rush to the nearest Rite Aid or CVS, know that this method has limitations.
- Cash payments are only accepted at some retailers (and may not be accepted at some other places).
- You’ll need to make sure there’s enough cash on hand before paying for Hulu under this method—if not, your money will go straight into the account of a retailer who doesn’t accept debit cards and can’t return it to you until they process the transaction.
Pay with a prepaid debit card.
Prepaid debit cards are not credit cards. They’re not associated with a bank account, and you can’t use them for anything except prepaid debit card transactions.
You’ll find prepaid debit cards at stores like Walmart and Target and online retailers such as Amazon or PayPal.
Prepaid debit cards work like any other: You pay by swiping your card when you shop at the store or entering an amount into your account before checking out (like adding money to a digital wallet). When you want to use this money again—whether it’s Netflix or Hulu—you make another purchase with the same card number!
Use a gift card or prepaid credit card.
Gift cards are available in most stores, and you can buy them at vending machines or online at many retailers like Best Buy and Target. Prepaid debit cards are available at most banks and ATMs, but they don’t have to be linked to your bank account—they’re just like cash! You can use these to make payments on the internet without having your credit card (which would be impossible anyway).
Pay with PayPal
You can also pay with PayPal. It is a popular payment option for US services and is easy to use, secure, and reliable. PayPal was founded in 1998 by former CEO Peter Thiel as an online alternative to credit cards that served instead of cash payments at merchants’ websites.
You can purchase Hulu using your bank account or debit card through PayPal’s website. Just follow these steps:
- Sign into your account at paypal.com
Use an EBay gift card
If you don’t have a US credit card but an EBay gift card, there’s a way to use it.
You can buy an eBay gift card with a US credit card and then buy Hulu on your computer or mobile device (or TV).
EBay has partnered with PayPal to give out free $5-$10 gift cards when you make purchases through their website or apps. To get yours, follow these steps:
- Click here.
- Click “Get Started.”
- Sign up for the service.
- Link your PayPal account if you still need to do so.
- Please choose how much money they would like to spend on items from their selection of items available at discounted prices.
- Add any other items that might interest anyone reading this blog post who has yet to learn about them (I recommend my work because I’m always working on something new).
- Make an order for whatever goods/services you need most urgently at the moment – whether it’s just one thing, like a Hulu Plus subscription ($14 value), two things, like Netflix Premium ($16 value), or three things, like movie tickets.
Create a new account and make an iTunes Gift Card purchase.
You can also create a new account and purchase an iTunes gift card. Once you’ve made the account, enter the code for your gift card in the promo code field when prompted during checkout. Then log in to your account and enjoy!
You can pay for US services without a US credit card.
You can use a prepaid card if you don’t have a US credit card. A gift card is another option that works in most cases. Some providers also accept Paypal and eBay gift cards, but only if the merchant accepts PayPal as an alternative payment method for your purchase.
There might be no way around it; it might be time for creativity! The best thing about Hulu is its vast library of content—so why not make some new ones yourself? You can buy iTunes gift cards online from various retailers like Amazon or Walmart (and many other places) so long as they accept that particular payment instrument; select “gift cards” under “payment methods” when making your purchase order at checkout!
various Hulu packages
Hulu offers a lot of different subscription packages.
- Hulu with Live TV: This is the most expensive option, but it also includes access to all of Hulu’s original programming and its library of older shows. You can get it for $40 per month or $45 if you want to watch it on an Apple TV device.
- Hulu with No Commercials: This plan costs just $5 more than the free version and gives you unlimited streaming across devices (including mobile), no commercials or DVR storage limitations, and other perks like ad-free viewing in HD quality on smart TVs from major manufacturers like Samsung Electronics Co., Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Sony Corporation Holdings Inc., Panasonic Corporation Holdings North America LLC (Panasonic) and Toshiba Corporation Limited
So, here’s the good news: there are still plenty of ways to pay for Hulu without using a US credit card. You can do it all online using your bank account or PayPal account, but if you want to get that new Apple TV or service without an account, we recommend buying iTunes gift cards and making an in-store purchase at Walmart or Best Buy. Once you have those items on hand, it’s just a matter of following these steps:
- Sign up with Hulu’s site (or their mobile app).
- Please enter your order form’s billing address, shipping address, and payment details. (You’ll be asked for three pieces of information as part of this process.)
- Create an account if necessary by clicking “Register” on the top right corner after submitting your order form details.
- Send money from either a bank or a PayPal account through any method, such as a wire transfer! Once funds have been sent over to Hulu’s designated bank account number within three days, everything should go smoothly, including paying off any pending balance owed plus monthly charges incurred due to previous late payments made before receiving payment from the customer.”